Swing by Phelps Acre Park at the corner of Dempsey Road and Hempstead Road. The original church bell from the 1800's has returned to its new resting place at the park! The church held services at that site from 1830 to 1865 until the church was abandoned when the Central College Presbyterian Church was built. The empty church was then carried away piece by piece by people who needed materials. They believed they needed the materials more than the Lord needed them according to historical documents.