Welcome to the Blendon Township Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately. A copy of the report will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
You CAN NOT file a report online if:
- This is an Emergency. (Please call 911)
- If you need to file a Motor Vehicle Accident Report which happened in the past click HERE.
- This incident occured OUTSIDE the Blendon Township limits.
- There is suspect (s) information.
- Suspect information is name and address.
- You are reporting a theft offense, and the value of the stolen property is more than $3,000.
- You are reporting a theft offense, and the stolen property is a firearm (gun), license plates, a stolen motor vehicle, or hazardous material.
- You are reporting Property Destruction, and the damage is valued at more than $3,000.
- There is evidence to indicate that this is a hate crime or bias relate.
- There is any physical evidence connected to the crime that needs to be collected (i.e. blood, obvious fingerprints).
If you confirmed any of the above statements, you CAN NOT file your report online; you must call the Franklin County Radio Room at 614-889-9494 where you will be prompted to speak with a dispatcher so that an officer can respond to take a report. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.